Never go far2019-09-21 高中英语作文 ℃
It's gone, it left me...
The moon tonight is so beautiful, and you, who were with me in the moonlight, lean on my arm. Night, very quiet, very quiet. You look at me with your clear eyes, and we look at each other like this and say, "Can you stay with me forever?" I asked you in childish naive tones. You seem to be telling me, "of course, I will not leave you. You can rest assured." Think of here, I have tears in my face......
I remember the first time you came to my house, you were still a very small "child", your eyes are so clear, and your feathers are so shining, so that people have to like you at first sight. At that time, you were locked in a cage, you were dissatisfied, you have been shouting, as if to say, "Let me out, let me out, I want to be free!" You beat the cage with all your heart, but it seems to be of no avail. You got a brainwave and escaped. Finally, the yoke of fate is broken by you.
I often wonder what makes you so hungry for life. What makes you so strong? What makes you even wish to shout a broken throat and escape from the yoke of fate?
Finally, I know, is strong. Often a person in the middle of the night covered with quilt, a person quietly crying, a person telling each other. You know, you come up and wag your tail and tell me, "Don't cry, I'll walk you through the bumps, there's no bumps I can't cross." I drove you away impatiently. But after a while, you came in again and kept shouting. Thank you, I was very touched, from childhood to adulthood, no one so concerned about me, nor in my late night crying to comfort me, no one gave me encouragement when I was sad. But your arrival has given me too much help. You are a bright light on my way forward. Thank you.
It's you who give me encouragement when I need help most; it's you who give me sunshine when I'm lonely; it's you who are willing to give me a hug when I'm most lost, thank you, kitten.
However, a sunny morning, my father told me that you were missing and was kidnapped by the cat dealer. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't accept it. I couldn't admit it. I tried desperately to look for it, but I still couldn't find you. Where are you? If you don't know the way home, I'd like to be your beacon; if you're afraid of the dark road, I'd like to be your patron saint; if you remember me, would you please come back?
I hate the cruelty of cat traffickers. They clearly have a hand, but do not rely on their own efforts to make money, but to use cruel means to hurt the hearts of others, this torn heart and lung pain, how can they understand? They brutally pull the kitten away, regardless of its cry, they have no humanity at all.
Once again, in the moonlight, the moon is still so round, like a big disk. I was left alone in the moonlight, suddenly, I saw your shadow, I reached out to touch your cheek, but you soon left me. Does the full moon represent a reunion?
On the surface of the lake, there was a circle of colorful ripples on the lake. Whether that means you haven't left me, whether you and I have been, waiting for the fate of the reincarnation, we will see you again.
I have found that although you have left, but you and my feelings have not disappeared, because you have been in my heart, like the morning sun, never fade away...
It has never been far away.
- 2019-09-21 Making Friends on the Internet
- 2019-09-21 Hidden love
- 2019-09-18 高二英语作文：Stars on a Snowy Night
- 2019-09-18 高三英语作文：I love to travel
- 2019-09-18 高一英语作文：Youth
- 2019-09-18 高二英语作文：My favourite teacher
- 2019-09-18 高一英语作文：My family
- 2019-09-18 季节英语作文：冬天
- 2019-09-18 动物英语作文：dogs
- 2019-09-18 季节英语作文：I Love Summer
- 2019-09-18 My Family 我的家庭：高三英语作文
- 2019-09-18 高一英语作文自我介绍60词
- 2019-09-18 高一英语作文：Becoming a Good Student
- 2019-09-18 高一英语作文范文：Never Forever
- 2019-09-18 高三英语作文：Celebrate Christmas
- 2019-09-18 高三英语作文：Line is better than words
- 2019-09-18 高三英语作文：A Boom in Adult Education
- 2019-09-18 高一英语作文：My dream home
- 2019-09-18 高三英语作文：Which Mode of Travel Do You like
- 2019-09-18 高三英语作文：A Glass of Milk
- 2019-09-18 高考英语作文:The hair style of high school
- 2019-09-18 高中生优秀的英语作文
- 2019-09-18 高一英语作文雪灾：Donors
- 2019-09-18 高二英语作文：brought rain in April Mayflowe
- 2019-09-18 高三英语作文：Travel
- 2019-09-18 高一英语作文：Back to childhood
- 2019-09-18 高三英语作文：Be grateful for friends
- 2019-09-18 高一英语作文：love of life
- 2019-09-18 高中生英语作文优秀范文:高中生的发型
- 2019-09-18 高一英语作文：Mid-Autumn Festival